Maui is a beautiful island to spend your vacation. There are many water and outdoor land activities that you can do during your vacation in Hawaii. It is a tropical paradise where you can watch unique wildlife, take a sunbath in a quiet and peaceful location, or go snorkeling to view the amazing sea life. Following are some water and land activities to consider during your next vacation in Hawaii.
- Haleakala is a wonderful place to view spectacular sunrise. Haleakala National Park is an amazing place to visit and enjoy seeing rare birds, walk through bamboo forests or do some hiking in the volcanic landscape. You can experience authentic Hawaiian culture and watch hula dancing at Hawaiian Luau.
- You can avail some tour services and see some beautiful waterfalls.
- Biking the volcano is one of the most popular activity on this island. Take a ride from the top of Haleakala to the base and see spectacular views of Maui.
- You can take a helicopter ride to have a bird’s-eye view of the island and its hidden beauty.
- Whale watching is a very popular activity and on the top of the list of visitors. If you are considering a vacation in Hawaii, you should not miss the opportunity to view humpback whales.
- Snorkeling is amazing and quite affordable here. You can take a boat to Molokini Crater and see amazing marine life.
- Ka’anapali Beach is a very popular tourist destination and a good place for snorkeling.
- Kite flying is another popular activity in this area. This activity is popular among locals and visitors alike.
It is better to take a tour guide with you so that your guide can tell you about all the wonderful spots and you can enjoy all the beauty of this island.