Submit Guest Post On Travel Blog
planning4travel.com accepts Guest Posts; however there are some VERY specific rules and information that you should be aware of GUEST POST. That information is below, and I ask that you refrain from writing me asking for guest submission information or before completing the steps below.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUBMITTING A GUEST ARTICLE IS BELOW!!!
Benefits of Submitting a Guest Post Here
- This is a Do Follow blog, which means you get backlinks.
- Earn respect within the community
- Free traffic to your blog, website, Facebook page or Google+
- Quality backlinks from a Google Page Rank 4 Blog
- Increase your social network
Acceptable Guest Post Topics
In the event that your article is accepted it will be posted within 48 Hours
- Tips and Tricks
- Top Destinations
- Holiday and Hotels
- Travel Accessories
- Travel Consultant
- Top Places
- Travel News
Guest Articles That WILL NOT Be Accepted
- Paid reviews
- Articles spammy in any way
Guidelines & Guest Blogger Responsibilities
We does not tolerate spam. Please provide us with an original article. If you use another site please be sure to cite it in the resources section of your post. Please make sure any image that you use is either Free Stock Photo, if not give credit to the author in the resources section of your post.
The rules and guidelines were created are to ensure that we provide only the highest quality of content and maintain the highest site standards possible.
- Keep your article short, sweet and to the point
- Use post formatting
- Every blog post should be 100% original content and should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web, including your own blog.
- A minimum of 400 words in length.
- Use proper blog etiquette that includes NO use of offensive, provocative or defamatory content.
- MUST include at least 2 images/screenshots that compliment the post. Must be between 600-700px in width. Use only high quality images that can be reproduced for the web.
- We reserve the right to deny any post submitted.
- We reserve the right to edit the post for grammatical errors, headings, etc…
Send us email for price and guest post submission discussion.